Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"7 Questions with a Ball Player"

Every few days, I will be providing critical information to an assortment of random baseball players. I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to know about my players before drafting them. For instance, I will never draft Jonathan Paplebon, because his favorite movie is Footloose.

Anyways, today's guy is Carl Crawford of the Tampa Bay Rays.


1. Carl was recruited to play Quarterback at Nebraska, Oklahoma, Florida, USC, and Tulsa, as well as point guard for UCLA.

2. His "at bat song" is always either M.I.A's "Paper Planes" or "Certified" by Glasses Malone.

3. He was a member of his high school swim team.

4. His favorite color is orange.

5. He is "allergic" to flannel shirts.

6. He is the cousin of Jamal Crawford of the Golden State Warriors.

7. He set the record for the fastest player to record 200 stolen bases before their 25th birthday. His 200th stolen base was when he stole home for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment