Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Mike Golic can't be related to my new favorite athlete."



It wasn't until ESPN's recent commercial that I discovered the sexiest table tennis player in the world. However, it took about 5 seconds for me to fall in love. 20 seconds to rewind the ad on my DVR. 20 seconds to rub my balls. Another 20 seconds to rewind on DVR again. And another 20 seconds spent rubbing my balls. Anyways, Biba Golic is a Siberian table tennis player that makes you wish all hot chicks wore table tennis skirts. They're even better than regular tennis skirts. I'd like to catch the occasional match of ping pong. At least it beats women's tennis. And from the looks of things, you also won't have to worry about one of the giant Williams' asses getting in your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment