Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dwight Howard Takes A Big Smelly Dump Before Every Game

I wonder if opponents have ever thought about spiking his Gatorade with anti-diarrhea medications.....



Dwight's dirty ritual got me thinking about what other athletes might do before every game. For instance, I once heard that Steve Nash must handle a minimum of 4 sets of pre-pubescent testicles before each home game.



Below is a list of the 3 strangest pre-game rituals?

3. Moises Alou,

Unlike most ball players, never liked to wear batting gloves. He claimed that they took away from his connection to the ball and feel. However, not protecting his hands for a 162 game season began to do some serious damage. Moises combated his callus and blister problem by urinating on his hands before every game. I seriously hope that chewing on his fingernails wasn't another one of his habits.

2. Darryl Strawberry

This ritual isn't strange. It is just fucking awesome. Darryl Strawberry used to use his love stick on a groupie before every game and sometimes during them.

Although he doesn't name names, Strawberry relates how team members picked out girls from the stands for quickies. He once watched a pitcher march a frisky fan to a private room for oral sex: "I was jealous. When I saw her heading back to her seat, I gave her a sign. She smiled, turned right back around, and met me in that same little room . . . I had to be quick and run back out on the field."

Another time, "I was in the clubhouse, having one last quickie with this cute little Florida girl. Charlie Samuels, the equipment manager, came in and caught us. He just stood there shaking his head while I finished up."

Who said equipment managers didn't get perks?

1. Bruce Gardiner, Ottawa Senators

This dude used to dunk his hockey stick in a used toilet before every game.

No comments:

Post a Comment