Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Drunken Word Association, Bitches!"



Although tonight is only a typical Wednesday, I have had my fair share of beers. It has snowed over a foot the last 24 hours and has made it basically impossible to do anything except drink beer and cook food. Wow, these Michelob Lights are going down smoother than Kendra Wilkinson’s sweet booty. Anyways, sometimes when I am slightly (a lot) intoxicated, I like to play a little word association game. Basically, I say the first 5 words that come to my head, write them down, look at those five words and write down the next 5 words that come to my mind. This process goes on until my ADHD takes over and I end up baking a pizza. By the way, It’s not delivery, It’s Digiornos. Here is a list of how this game went tonight. Actually, the more I think about it, what a narcissistic son of a bitch I am, thinking that the world actually cares what a drunk guy in Indianapolis slurs.

Butter Jenny Rocket Poop

Ham Sandwich Texas Weiner

Robo Cop Fred Savage

Happy Chinese Skunk Master

Everybody Hates Talking Wieners

Run Jump Fucking Midgets

Jellybean Rumors Terry Pendleton

Bathtub Circus Bottle Tit

Sid Bream Hates Women

My Butt Smells Fishy

And that is all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment