Monday, January 26, 2009

Stripper Calls out my Fake-Laywer-Ass bluff......


“The Stripper Says, “You Got What On Your LSAT’s!??”

It always seems like I find myself in the most uncomfortable, yet perfectly avoidable situations. Well one of these such events occurred at a local strip club a few years ago after a Jimmy Buffet concert. Anyways, usually whenever I am encountered by strangers after a fair amount of adult beverages I turn my life into a true movie. I become whoever I want and say I do whatever I want. During a routine lap dance at this club, the stripper asked me what I did for a living. I responded by telling her that I was in law school at IUPUI. However, Out of all the fucking strippers that I could have gotten a lap dance from that night, I chose the one that was paying her way through law school…..from IUPUI! As my chode began to sweat profusely with nervousness, she asked me what I got on the LSAT’s? Of course, I had no fucking idea what the total possible score was on those damn tests, so I stupidly replied with a vehement, “1450!”. You should have seen the look of shame in her eyes as she explained to me that the LSAT’s were out of a possible score of 180. Needless to say, THAT was the most uncomfortable lap dance of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment