Sunday, January 25, 2009

Top Ten Jan. 20, 2009

10. Just picked up the new 2009 Fantasy Baseball mag and turned to the second page and there I stared. Pictures of all 15 of the contributing editors' pictures were there and I realized something; this was the most ridiculous group of dorks and losers I have ever seen assembled at the same time, except the time when I watched The Roberson twins, Chris DeWitt, and David Simon play leapfrog. Then I realized something else; the number of nights I spent awake until 1 a.m., knowing damn well I had to be at work the next morning at 7 a.m., just to see if Jonathan Broxton got a save opportunity. You see where this is going.

9. Being long and lanky with enormous feet, I think it is pretty safe to say that I wont be winning any skiing championships. But I want to know if you can take a trip to a Ski Resort in Colorado and go sledding. Not trying to brag, but I used to get 18 inches easy off the ramps in Matt Davis' front yard.

8. Remember that ridiculous celebrity weiner website I listed yesterday? Here are my personal favorites.

Andre Agassi: "Agassi is tiny and shriveled - but so hairy".

Tom Hanks: "Had big lime-sized ones."

John Rocker's penis in the lockerroom: "It was huge! He walked around the locker room completely nude and that massive dick just swinging! He went to sit down on one of the benches in the locker room, and that cock hung over the edge!"

Anderson Cooper: More hearsay, but ..."long thin one"

7. First four words that come to my head…..

Long running Viking cheese

Next four words that come to my head…..

Sandy Alomar Jr. sushi pants

6. Me, Ron Gant, and Terry Pendleton used to get down on MLB 94' for Game Gear………those were the good ol' days.

5. Pablo Sandoval……An authentic Mexican breakfast cuisine or a promising young stud for the San Francisco Giants?

4. Mark Reynolds broke the National League records last year for both strikeouts AND errors.

3. Beer, cheese sauce, a cow, A1 sauce, chipotle sauce, a Playboy, lotion, tortilla chips, a dog, and vitamin water.

That is what I would bring to a deserted Island if I was only allowed 10 items.

2. I seriously worry about what will happen to the Colts' franchise when all of the fair weather fans realize that Peyton Manning can't play forever…….

1. http://www.survivinggrady.com/uploaded_images/gia-741429.jpg

Zach Greinke's girlfriend.


http://mlb.mlb.com/images/2007/06/10/3NIbBYOK.jpg

Johan Santana's wife and family.

Obviously life isn't rewarded by how good of a mlb pitcher you are…….what the hell is with the red head girl? Johan must've had a fling with Rose from the Golden Girls. Now that was some fine pu-tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment